Addictive Pringles Stix

Pringles Stix
So as of late, I’ve found that I’ve been extremely hooked on these new Pringles cracker stix (yup that’s how they’re spelled and yup Pringles makes crackers now). Ah who am I kidding I have been hooked on these things for the last 6 months, ever since I first saw them on the shelf at a convenience store right by my office during a mid afternoon snack attack. I’ve just been procrastinating blogging about them because I was selfish and didn’t want everyone running out and buying them all and not leaving me any. Now that it has been 6 months and I am able to come to terms with the fact that they’re not in scarcity and I won’t have to run over swarms and crowds to get to my stix, I’m finally able to breathe a sigh of relief and blog about my new obsession.

In all seriousness, these stix are great! They come in several different flavours (pizza, jalapeno, cheddar and honey butter, which is my favourite, they use to have vanilla which I found really yummy but they took those off the market for some reason, I should write to Pringles, ah again, who am I kidding, I don’t have time to write…wait. Doh!) and each box contains 6 pouches of roughly 20 or so stix (not that I counted…). Each serving which is a pouch, equates to roughly 90 calories, 3.5g of fat and barely any sugar, which isn’t too bad for a quick snack fix when you’re craving something crunchy but not too overwhelming. I found that it hits the spot for those afternoon lulls / pick me ups and goes along well with that afternoon coffee at about 3pm. Yup, everyday at 3, I get peckish and these are the perfect size.

For those of you who are Asian, you’ll notice that they sneakily remind you of Pocky sticks, those little chocolate or strawberry covered sticks that I would always get when I was younger waiting in line at the Chinese grocery stores. Well if you thought they looked similar, I can attest to the fact that their crunch is roughly the same, except for the lack of a coating of chocolate or strawberry, which actually makes them a bit healthier as well. Either way, I’m impressed with the overall satisfaction they provide me when I require something to munch on (in moderation of course) and I’ll definitely keep buying these as long as they sell them, but if they ever stopped, they’ll be getting a letter from me!

Honey Butter Stix
Pringles Stix Honey Butter Nutritional Information:
1 Pack
Calories 90
Fat 3.5g
Saturated 1.5g
Trans 0g
Cholesterol 0mg
Sodium 150mg
Carbohydrate 12g
Sugars 2g
Protein 2g

Comments